From Then to Now
The body of Christ at Three Chopt Road in Richmond, Virginia was first established in 1923 with nine Christians meeting in each others’ homes. In 1926, the congregation moved into a building on Third Avenue in Richmond and became the Highland Park Church of Christ. In 1964, we purchased a building at 4006 Hermitage Road and became known as the Hermitage Road congregation. We remained in this location until 2000, when we purchased property on Three Chopt Road to construct our new building, completed in 2002.